• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Finally got my date!

ToxicSiren

Just to keep you all updated really but got my date through the post today! Date set for the 19th August! OMG things just got real!!! :D Excited and nervous all rolled into one right now. Eeeeeeeeeek!!!!

Yay !!!! Over the moon x

Aww congratulations, you must be so excited - 19th of August, the day the next part of your life begins x

Woo Hoo that's fab news and not really long to wait now at all. Apparently it's National Feel Good Day today - very fitting for you to get your date! Xx

Phew, thats great news. I am waiting on my appointment date - I should have had the op by 2nd September - so within the next 6 weeks. But like you, I really need to know my date to get childcare etc sorted.

xxx

Last edited:
The time will fly by TS. A little tip - front opening nightshirts are really good to have. They're not remotely sexy but very practical! :) I got two - one in a 10/12 (my usual size) and one in a 14/16 - which I looked ridiculous in BUT it accommodated the swelling and drains etc really well.

Did I enjoy sending that one to the charity shop!! :)

Also invest in a nice soft sponge - as you'll be on strip washing for a while!! Oh the joys. But soooooo worth it.

I hope so too. Maybe it will be a blessing in disguise as kids are bk at school so will give me better healing time x

Sometimes these delays do have unexpected blessings. Focus on the positive, & that sometimes these things are meant for the best.

Yer its annoying but my time will come :) Think im going to plan a trip away first to give me something closer to focus on :) x

Back