• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Finally got my date!

Hahaha deffo to be sure. My partner is Irish so hes going to be my tour guide and show me round his home town. Unfortunately will have to be an alcohol free weekend as its been booked for 6th Sep but hey ho still will be amazing :D x

New date been given for the 9th Sep! Not long now but its the same day i get back from Dublin eeeeek! Get back from Dublin at 6.50am and need to be at hospital for 7.30am! Luckily the hospital is only 10 mins away from where im being dropped off......cutting it fine to say the very least! Hope it all works out xxx

New date been given for the 9th Sep! Not long now but its the same day i get back from Dublin eeeeek! Get back from Dublin at 6.50am and need to be at hospital for 7.30am! Luckily the hospital is only 10 mins away from where im being dropped off......cutting it fine to say the very least! Hope it all works out xxx

:eek::D Well the holiday will certainly take your mind of it but rather you than me! I'd be a mass of panic.

Back