• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Got My Op Date

Evenstarr

Rang NGH in Sheffield this morning to ask if a date had been set yet for my op and...woooooohoooooo it's Monday 20th August , only 6 weeks away!
Needless to say I am very very excited today :D

great news that time will go so quick. Good luck. Wendy

yay! best feeling in the world isn't it? Very happy for you :) x

Woohoo congratulations!!!! So very happy for you , it will fly by :) xxx

from me phone :D

Thank you all so much, I am beyond excited :)
I just keep thinking ...this time in 6 weeks....

That's fantastic news bet your excited are you having it done at northern or thornbury

I've no idea, I rang up to get my date and was so excited I never thought to ask.
Someone told me that ops done on Monday's and Wednesday's are at Thornburys and other days at NGH, if that's true I'll be at Thornburys.
But really I don't care which, the care is going to be the same at both and getting my op done is the main thing.

And yes I am soooooo excited, it can't come quickly enough for me! :8855:

congrats.looking forward to following your journey while i am waiting for my op date.all the best.

Thanks Chillie, it's all happened super fast for me...I'm still getting used to it!
Lots of luck on your WLS journey
Em xxxxx

If its at northern will pop in and say hello as I work out off there do go to thornbury time to time
I know mr ackroyd does ops on a Friday at northern will ask when I go near the theatre I have my meeting with him on the Wednesday wonder how long it will be I did weight management through rio in Rotherham so unsure what happens next wether I have to go through weight management at northern or group session
Good luck bet your excited

Back