• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Got the call

IRJ

Gill rang me yesterday from Salford Royal telling me that they have a date for my Bypass op a week Monday i nearly dropped my pint has i was in the pub on a days holiday so i got very drunk, but now my mind is set right for pre op diet in preperation for the 16th November.

fantastic news. Congratulations x

That is fantastic news!! Not long now until you are on the losers bench!!

Lorna xx

I was the same I got the call week and half before its so surreal but im now on the losers bench.

Do you know which consultant you have?

Mr Ammori now has a team that he hand picked to lighten his case load but they are just as good as him. I had Mr Aktar and he was lovely and Dr Hamza did the folow up on the wards and he was lovely too.

Gill rang me yesterday from Salford Royal telling me that they have a date for my Bypass op a week Monday i nearly dropped my pint has i was in the pub on a days holiday so i got very drunk, but now my mind is set right for pre op diet in preperation for the 16th November.

Thats great news!!
Gill's really nice aint she.
Congrats. x

Woooohoooo it's brill news Ian...You know where I am if you need me !!
Not long now ;O) x x

I will make you one and sieve it for you ready for when you get home lol

Oh, such lovely news hun, very excited for you! Please do come and see us at the next support group meeting for Salford Royal patients, it is on Wed 2nd December. You will be post-op by then and can share how your experience went!

Time will fly by and you'll be on the losing bench in no time, wishing you the best and saving you a seat.

Nic:)

congrats hope it all goes smoothly for you, good luck

Ali

fab news congratulations !!! i too am awaiting my surgery on the 15th December with all mixed emotions.... what a roller coaster ride !!! x

Back