• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Got op date!!!

Woohoo congrats Paula! It will fly by :) x

from me phone :D

Bet you can't wait Paula. So pleased for you. xox

PinkFlower said:
Congrats beanie :))
Mine is t north tees on the 14th :))

Which seminar were you at then? I was at Decembers maybe we've seen each other!!!!! Gosh 14th no time at all it'll fly you'll be starting liver diet end of month then xxxx

WTG!!! Paula congrats & good luck :)

Which seminar were you at then? I was at Decembers maybe we've seen each other!!!!! Gosh 14th no time at all it'll fly you'll be starting liver diet end of month then xxxx

Would that be the liver reducing seminar ,? That was only just the night before last :) it's all been rush rush for me which is what I like ? I had my pre op with dr gopinath he booked me in for the camera down me throat the day I went to see him for the next day and then the dietician rang me to go to seminar on Monday to go Tuesday :)))))))) I am going to sign consent this week too as I couldn't sign the last time as for some reason it had me down to see psychologist first , don't need to see her :)))))) so now I jut need to sign my life away :(( but :)))) too I'm so excited , but fed up if people saying I don't need it etc :( I have no health problems but my bmi is 38 which is high for my height :((( I don't want to be worrying for the rest of my life about dieting weight going up and down I may be fit and healthy now but if I don't get to grips with it now maybe one day I will be unhealthy and cost the nhs much more :(

Yay, great news xx

Back