• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I've got my date eek

Kaz59

I've just received my date 29th October at North Tees for a bypass. Getting exciting/Scary now :)

:happy096:

Great news!

Well done!!!

Im having mine on 17th Oct at St Richards Chichester... Many congrats x

me too on 19th... someone else posted its 'Optober' and it certainly is. Good luck see you on the loosers bench.

operation date as well

I've just received my date 29th October at North Tees for a bypass. Getting exciting/Scary now :)

great news i have got mine as well thornbury hospital on wednesday 30th october 2013.
so milk and yog diet "bring it on" lol.
BBB

After My liver reduction seminar it was about 3 weeks then I got my date. From the very beginning though I was referred the beginning of April and had first seminar on 17th April and op is 29th October so about 6 months all together x

That's pretty quick but at the same time ages!! I had my first appointment in early September and the surgeon told me, if we are accepted for surgery, the whole process, including the op will be done within 3 months? I'm still waiting for a date at the moment. I guess different hospitals work different routines.

Are you on your liquid pre-op diet now?

Yeah I'm a week into the liver diet it's not too bad! My surgeon initially told us 3 months possibly 6 at the most but it didn't work out like that. Good luck at your next appointment :)

Just seen this and it's not that far away! Good luck!! I will be going through North Tees as well so I'll keep checking up on your journey x

Hi newbie here I saw Mr. Gopinath in December signed my consent form had the liver reducing seminar week before Christmas I'm supposed to do the diet for four weeks before my surgery but I'm so impatient now the closer I'm getting because I haven't heard anything I'm so eager to get my date can anyone give me a clue how much longer I'll have to wait. Thanks x

Hello Libertina558

I am also waiting on a date. I've completed everything including all the seminars and the endoscopy.
Have you had your date through yet? Or even better have you had your surgery?
Xxx

Back