• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Got the date for my 2nd appointment!

I got my appointment letter for my second appointment today (the consulation one). Im rather scared but happy at the same time. Its not until 23rd October though.

I live nearly 2 hours drive away and my appointment is at 8.30 :eek:

Great news on the appt!! :D Guess you will be getting up at the crack of dawn on that day but you will be so excited that I bet you don't care about that :D:D

I got my appointment letter for my second appointment today (the consulation one). Im rather scared but happy at the same time. Its not until 23rd October though.

I live nearly 2 hours drive away and my appointment is at 8.30 :eek:

Good news! My 2nd appointment at CX was for 7.30, I arrived at 7.00 before the receptionist. Wasn't seen till about 10.30 :mad:

I think you should have a good chance to get your op before the end of the year. WooHoo. :D

great news, the time will fly for you. :D

Great news Elffie it is exciting and scary at the same time, my 2nd appt is next Tuesday. I got it in May but it has come round really quickly. I am glad I had that time to come to terms with the full complexity of the procedure. I think thats really important.
Gosh that is an early rise, but hey one day out of the rest of your life..........you will cope lol

Jay xx

Congratulations, It will be here before you know it! I have my 2nd appointment in september and at one stage seemed ages away but now its just over 4 weeks away its scary. Like yourself we have quite away to go, I have to take a lot of pain medication before I can get out of bed, I will just plan and leave extra early, you will be just fine.
Take care xx

Someones in for an early Christmas pressie. Congratulations.

xxx

Time will fly by, keep yourself busy looking at all the lovely clothes shops online... I actually sat reading one of the womens mags (take a break or chat, along those lines) the other day, they had a fashion piece on one of the pages. I looked and thought yeah right, then suddenly it struck me! This time next year i hope there will be no shop i cannot go in and buy ANYTHING i like off the rack! That is the same for you too.....

Start saving your pennies lol x

How exciting hun!!! Bet you can't stop smiling!!!

Thanks guys (sorry I havent been back sooner to say thank you).

Glenville gosh I though 8.30 was early enough! I think I shall take a book with me to pass the time!

Margaret it would be nice to be there at the same time x

I went there again yesterday to get my ECG and blood tests as my letter got held up in the post because of my house move I saw Dr Le Roux briefly in the office and one of the nurses, they do seem very nice. I do have a large bruise now though!

what a fantastic day for you!!!!!! great day of the year that 23 oct cuz its my birthday lol all the best
regards rambo

Back