• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Great bra for saggies!!

clar01

So my boobs have been really getting me down, no surprise really that a pair that used to be 46dd/e are now a very deflated 36d ?
Low cut tops are a no no and I really miss them!
Until I found the £6 asda 2 sizes bigger bra!
It makes them look like a pert pair of D cups with no saggy skin. They don't look massive in a tight top, but really firm and pert and amazing in a low cut top!!! Infact better than they ever have!!

Now if I could find a solution for the bingo wings and a really good pair of suck me in pants that come all the way up to my bra and don't roll down, ill be happy!!

Xx

Thanks for the tip. Mine have gone from a 46 E to a 34 DD. The only reason they are still a double DD is because I have to roll them up! lol. I'll take any help I can get :D

It's sad isn't it Shelley I have to fold mine in hahaha

Thanks for the tip!

Have you tried primark shapewear? much cheaper than spanks etc x

Thanks for all the tips. I don't need to fold mine in to my bra ........ yet but I do have to be careful when rolling over in bed that one doesn't get left behind!!

(Sadly we don't have a Primark nearer than a 2 hour train ride away and although I'm passing nearby when I go to the hospital next week - it's far too much hassle trying to find somewhere to park in Nottingham when I'm on a tight timecale)

That is one big bonus of losing the weight for me, my boobs getting smaller. I've always been super well blessed in that department and have suffered with a bad back because of it. So i'm looking forward to being able to have bra's that look normal and aren't that big the kids use them as sun hats lol :sign0007:

Thanks for the tip. Mine have gone from a 46 E to a 34 DD. The only reason they are still a double DD is because I have to roll them up! lol. I'll take any help I can get :D
Same here :eek: (

i am dreading the bra shop when im post op as currently a 60hh cant find one now and as they already down the belly will be so much worse after might have to bandage them up lol

It is sad though isn't it we are doing this to improve our health and also to look nicer then we are left with permanent reminders of what we used to be :/

but those permanent reminders hopefully are enough to stop us all cheating our bands and going back on all the good work we will have done x

Very true, just think of them as stripes (stretch marks, scars etc) that we have well and truely earnt! lol x

Even though I'd love to be slim and toned , I do realise thats not going to happen, but I'd rather buy spanx and other supporting garments and look as good as I can rather than wearing something that will house a family of 4 on a weeks holiday :(

Even though I'd love to be slim and toned , I do realise thats not going to happen, but I'd rather buy spanx and other supporting garments and look as good as I can rather than wearing something that will house a family of 4 on a weeks holiday :(

never has a truer word been spoken

Back