• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

great day shopping new clothes

sewingbelle56

i cant wait to tell you all i have been shopping for clothes and i am now in a size 14 jeans and a 16 top and i even got a coat well 2 actually in a size 16 and i am on cloud 9

i was a size 20 jeans in aug and a 22 top,and coats i needed a 24
i am a bit jelly wobbly undresed but i dont care, everyone at the school yard has been complimenting me and now i have lost 3 stones i have even been confident enough to explain what i have had done ie bypass to some of them, with all positive feedback i only told 3 people prior to my op.

i tried to put a chart on my sig last night but it was just too large so when i have time i will re type some of it again i have done a list of body parts and there measurements in inches and what i have lost.

oh i nearly forgot 3 weeks ago we went to blackpool with the kids and took them swimming and i was ok with it i didnt feel everyone was looking at me and judging me for being so fat but blended in nearly normal/ heavy boned. i didnt feel oh look at me im fab but i wasnt ashamed any more if you know what i mean

Whoop whoop wow moment.

I went looking for a new cardi today and as usual went for the XXL end of the rack, ended up with a Large. How good did that feel!!

I also got a three piece suit for my cousin's wedding next week and had to get a 46 as 48 was much too big.

Great things these gastric bypass wotsits :D

Well done you two:DI've also dropped 4 sizes since my op, it's ace innit:D:D

ace , whoop whoop its all of them with bells on i feel high as a kite now

Well done all of you! Enjoy the feeling of success, you've earnt it.

Rebirth xx

karlos that cardi is fab and when its too big for you send it this way as its one of thoes that i would snuggle in on a cold eve. Looked fab on you by the way.
carole

Well done you! I am so happy for you. I cannot wait for it to be my turn.

Yeeeehawwwww!!!! I wannit, I wannit, I wannit. I am so pleased for you, it must be a fantastic feeling. I bet you've tried them on time and time again. Brilliant!

Back