• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Greetings from Toots22

Toots22

Hello All,

I had my gastric band on the 4th August. I had a fairly short wait to get my band I was very lucky. So far so good,apart from the dull old liquid diet. However I have not been weighed yet nor have I weighed myself. I can tell I am loosing weight. At my 10 day check up I was told that I would be weighed at my first band fill. But I should go and purchase some scales but I know what I am like I don't want to obsessed about the numbers.

Anyway I am finding this site really helpful :):):) and I look forward to shrinking before your keyboard... so to speak
xx

Welcome to you :)

Im having my band fitted on thursday this week (holy moly lol) but this board has been a wonderful place (and much better than the forum from my provider!)

Hi Toots and welcome :)
I was banded the day before you and currently on my mushy diet. Hope you are doing okay. My first fill is on 7 September, do you know when yours is yet? BTW I lost 9lbs pre op and have lost a further 11.5lbs since (I am a weigh scales nightmare!). I need to keep check on weight as I have mild lymphodema so mine can fluctuate quite a bit, so stops me getting disheartened. Tracey xxx

Good Luck for Thursday Top Kat.... and yes I have my first band fill on the 21st well done with the loss so far Tracey1404 good yes I am onto mushy on the friday thank god roll on the mush lol

Hi Toots,

Hello and welcome, glad all ok.

I am being banded on the 1st sept and due to start pre op diet this week..

I too dont have any scales yet and keep thinking i should get some but I know from previous weight loss plans I too was obsessed by weighing.. not sure whether to just measure myself and let the weigh ins happen else where,

anyway good luck on the mush when the time comes

jane x

Back