• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Greetings from London

jonnywin

Hi guys just wanted to say hi been introduced to the site by a friend

well my story is just had my post op last Friday the 11 nov and am booked in to have by pass surgery on the 14 of dec just befor Xmas lovely lol

The whole process will have taken just over a year when I go for surgery fairly average from what I have read

I'm having m op at uch London on the marlybone road although I live in north west London my surgeon is a mr a jenkinson so anyone that's knows of him or had him please let me no what u have heard

I'm obviously nervous but also excited about staring my new life at the age of 37 after struggling with my weight most of my life

So any tips advice in the best way to get through the op and how to survive and best live post op greatfully received

Last edited:
:welcome2::welcome:

Welcome jonnywin to the site. Click on any thread that catches your eye, and you'll soon have all your questions answered! Good luck for 14 December (You are sharing an op date with becky28 who is also with UCH London.)

Thank you Marie and thank you Andy all ways great to here from people in the same boat

Last edited:
Hi Future oh really some one on the site having surgery same day same hostpital I'll have to say hi exchange notes with her

Last edited:
Hi welcome, I was with mr jenkins but I have now been given Mr adamo . Mr Jenkins was really nice & helpful when I met him :) Good luck xx

Hi Cathy thanks for the post so when you having your op is it befor I have mine I'm guessing your also at uch

Hello Johnny, hope everything goes well for you. x

Hi johnny welcome 2site and good luck on ur journey ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

hi Jonny, welcome to the site, and good luck with your op :) xxx

Hi guys thanks sooooo much for all your kind words and well wishes it's great to be part of such a lovely site xx

Welcome Jonny ... how excited must you be :) nearly time for your life to restart, honey ... glad your pre op went well & good luck for the 14th sweetie xx :)

wellcome.

:welcome2::rainbow: hi johnny and wellcome to this forum,

any questions just ask away there will always be someone who will come along and be able to answer you, luck forward to hearing how you get on keep us posted. xxxxxx

Hi Johnny, I have just joined too. I had my pre-op at UCH on 16/11/11 and am due to have a sleeve op on 20th Dec; my consultant is Marco Adamo. Wishing you all best for your new life as you will have a week's start on myself. Kind regards Cx

Back