• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hey all..

Cariadtoffee

One day at a time...xx
Hello,
Thought I'd pop in and say hi as could do with some support.

I had my band fitted Dec 08 and worked my way up a sweet spot of 7.5ml in a 10ml band (paying £125 each time - eeek!). I lost about 1.5 -2stone by august which wasn't amazing but life changing for me as I became pregnant. While pregnant I only put on a few pounds which meant that after I gave birth I weighed less than when I started!

Sadly, old habits had not died and I've managed to put on 3 stone in 10 month despite a 4.5ml fill! Crazy.
I now weigh 18 st approx.

Am booked for a fill on weds but am nervous as I seem so addicted to food that I don't know if anything will help. Need to get the old PMA brushed off I think...

Thanks for reading! Xx

Hiya ! As luck would have it, a nice group of us banders are logging what we do daily food and exercise wise to keep each other going PLUS there is a brand spanking new banders section just started tonight to help us find each other and offer some great support and info. Hope you will join us. The thread I'm on about is under my sig and I expect it will be moved to the banders subforum soon x Welcome aboard xxxx

Thank you Neen! Very welcoming and it sounds like just what I need! As soon as I figure out how to get around the site (actually, it's the app version - not sure if it's much different from the web version) I'll sign up! Thanks again. Xx

:welcome2:Hello and welcome Cariad x

You will find plenty of support on here to help you get focused on losing the weight again, as well as make plenty of new friends.

Congratulations on the birth of your baby.

Anything you need to know - just ask hun x

Love Kat x

Hello Cariad and a very warm welcome to you as you go through your wls journey... lovely to hear from you and wishing you the very best of everything.

Love and hugs xxx

well you have definately come to the right place for support.... you will find an abundance of information and support right here at your fingertips! if you are going through a tough time, then all you need to do is speak up and words of support will come flooding in! Banding, as you know is difficult, and you sound like you know what you are doing...stick with it..the motivation will come back hun!! good luck xx

Thanks everyone! Sounds like such a great place!
Really looking forward to being a loser with you all! Thanks so much! Xxx

im defo looking fwd to getting the right support from neens thread!!

Back