• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anybody going to SRH group seminar May 6th?

Lollyowen

Hi everyone, just got an appointment through for group seminar at Sunderland Royal on May 6th wondering if anybody else is just beginning their journey like me or if anybody who has recently been through journey at Sunderland can give me a few pointers/guidance
Thanks in advance Xx

Hi everyone, just got an appointment through for group seminar at Sunderland Royal on May 6th wondering if anybody else is just beginning their journey like me or if anybody who has recently been through journey at Sunderland can give me a few pointers/guidance Thanks in advance Xx

Hi lollyowen and welcome, I'm not from Sunderland but I'm just starting my journey
I had my first appointment with the surgeon last Monday. Good luck with your journey x

Thanx for the reply it's a big bit scary and a little bit exciting isn't it? wish I had plucked up the courage for a referral much sooner but hey ho the wheels are in motion now and good things come to those that wait apparently haha X

Thanx for the reply it's a big bit scary and a little bit exciting isn't it? wish I had plucked up the courage for a referral much sooner but hey ho the wheels are in motion now and good things come to those that wait apparently haha X

Hi and welcome. I am also at Sunderland, attended group seminar on 1st October and I am listed for surgery, just waiting for a date, hopefully in about 4 weeks. Good luck x

Wow Jacwat that's great that you haven't had too long to wait hope you have your op date soon and all goes swimmingly ? I was expecting about 12 months from seminar to surgery so you've cheered me up no end might even be able to get through today without a cadburys cream egg after all haha x

Wow Jacwat that's great that you haven't had too long to wait hope you have your op date soon and all goes swimmingly ? I was expecting about 12 months from seminar to surgery so you've cheered me up no end might even be able to get through today without a cadburys cream egg after all haha x

I thought it might ha ha. I felt much better knowing the timescales as they vary so much. I was told at seminar that they were now taking 6 months but feel this is very ambitious! Good luck you will get a lot of information and support from here. xx

I am from Sunderland and had my bypass March 17th of i can answer any question I will help you xx

Hi everyone, just got an appointment through for group seminar at Sunderland Royal on May 6th wondering if anybody else is just beginning their journey like me or if anybody who has recently been through journey at Sunderland can give me a few pointers/guidance Thanks in advance Xx

All I can say is stick to a healthy eating plan low carbs and maintain weight as they very strict and will knock you back if you gain weight even on day of surgery so make sure what ever they ask you to loose you stick to it and don't put weight on xxxx

Back