• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Grumble's Diary

I've got my appointment with the psychologist today, wish me luck!

3rd week weigh in & I've lost 16lbs :) I'm popping into the hospital next week to get officially weighed to see if my bmi is low enough for my surgeon to operate. Exciting times :)

Hope all goes well today, and well done on the weight loss.

Thank you :)

It all went well with the psychologist, she has agreed I'm sane enough for surgery :giggle: I've got to pop into the hospital to get weighed, then I can book a date for surgery, then I'll have an appointment with the dietician.

:bliss::party0011::woohoo:

Sane LOL not sure any of us are LOL welcome to the mad house x x x good luck

Haha, I know, right? She didn't say that, but I decided that's what she stamped on my file. It made me feel better, lol.

Thank you, I can't wait! I'm going in to get weighed on Thursday :D

Attachments

• sane.png
    sane.png
    47.2 KB · Views: 6
Hi just wanted to wish you luck and well done on your weight loss so far xx

Thanks so much, it's so nice to talk to people who have/are/about to, go through this. Only 3 people know that I'm doing this & they're getting a bit bored with me talking about it, lol

Ha ha I know what you mean, it's a great place to come it's really helped me.
I'm having my band fitted tomorrow and I think without all the info and support off here I wouldn't chickened out by now xx

Ha ha I know what you mean, it's a great place to come it's really helped me.
I'm having my band fitted tomorrow and I think without all the info and support off here I wouldn't chickened out by now xx

Ooooooh! Good luck! Let us know how you get on. Where are you having it done?

Haha, I know, right? She didn't say that, but I decided that's what she stamped on my file. It made me feel better, lol.

Thank you, I can't wait! I'm going in to get weighed on Thursday :D

:8855: I just decided that they deemed me just not MAD enough LOL !!! good luck enjoy the ride x x x

I'm back! I had a bit of a wobble about surgery & cancelled it, but over the last few months have decided it's the right thing for me!
I'm currently on the milk diet (I'm on day 5 out of 14) and my surgery is booked for Tuesday 22nd March & it can't come soon enough, I'm so excited!

Has anyone else got any updates?

xx

I had the same wobble a few years ago too but then went for it. Good luck the date will be here in no time!

Back