• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Guess what im getting for christmas !

rybens

yorkie puddin!
I got my date :eek:i got my date:eek: i got my date :eek: did i tell you i got my date?:D I go in on the 15th december for op on the 16th i was thinking more january febuary , very happy and feeling very giddy at the mo lol x

:clap: great news ;)

I didn't quite hear you. Did you say you got your date? Was that a date you got?

Great news Rybens. So happy for you.

what was that did you say youve got your date im hard of hearing heheheheh woop woop merry christmas to you hun heheheheh thats what ive been sayin to meself all day hahahahaha im really giddy to hun its cool init

i knw i knew i was waiting on me phoncall but i was expectin it next wk lol i couldnt bleve it when i got it ths morn lol im on cloud 9 hun

Congrats! What a fab Christmas pressie!

Congratulations to you, you must be delighted! :D
Cuppa xx

WOOHOOO :D:D

Fab news hun Im so pleased for you.
You will be nicely done for Christmas and not long to wait either ! :D

I have two things to say:

1. Congrats, fantastic news!

2. About flipping time......

Yippee!!!!!!!! xxx

guys .... how do i get the ball rolling?? i spoke to my doctor who sent me to a nurse who gave me xenical! i know someone who has just paid for a private bypass and 12k is not an option for me!! please advise... is it different as i'm in wales???

guys .... how do i get the ball rolling?? i spoke to my doctor who sent me to a nurse who gave me xenical! i know someone who has just paid for a private bypass and 12k is not an option for me!! please advise... is it different as i'm in wales???

Before my doc would apply to my PCT for surgery they had to prove I'd been down the route of trying all other possibilities ie dieting and pills etc. You need to be able to show your PCT that surgery really is your final option. Is this the first time you've had Xenical? My doc prescribed them for me but still referred me to the hospital so I took them while I waited for my appointment. Might be worth ringing the PCT for your area and asking what the criteria are because it's different in each area.

Good luck xxx

Back