• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Just rang Sunderland ...

Karen19745

Just rang Sunderland Hospital, as noticed quite a few people having been getting dates.

I thought I was put on the list at my 2nd endoscopy on 21st December but I have just spoken to Mr Balapuri's secretary and she said I got put on the list at my 1st endocscopy on 9th November so I should be getting my date for April/May and not May/June as I thought.

I'm really pleased I can't wait now, I know I will probably feel a little scared once I get my date but at the moment I'm just excited and impatient LOL

im excited tooo i was put on on the 27th oct! and someone on here had there appointment on the 2nd nov, so im hoping i may hear tho i rang yesterday and she said april. so who knows how they work these lists xx

That's great news Karen, hope you hear soon.

Cherry not sure if you are under the same surgeon as the person who has their date, but I know in the hospital I am going to each surgeon has their own list, so my date is further away than someone who was given theirs a few weeks later but with another surgeon in the team. Just a thought.

I hope you hear soon too

thanks sweets that s what i said on another thread, arghh well we all get there hey x

I don't know I think the government have changed it to 6 months from the date you get put on the list

its 18 weeks from going on the list for surgery not first appointment x

I thought I read b4 that srh was 24 weeks.... or was that just last year??

I'm SRH put on list 2nd nov so my op April/may same as kel x I rang also & need to now change me contact numbers.
Excited!!!! Very!!!! For all of us!!!!

Oh wow, ladies you are going to have a fab summer :) How exciting for you both.

Just to say the 18 week rule is a 'guideline' as i discovered when i waited 6 months for my surgery....

Your on the last leg anyway, start getting your bikinis ordered :) x

I'm excited for you all!

Back