• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Blood Sugar Level

farzu

Hello everyone,

Hope you all are doing well. My news is ... i was out of the UK for 3 months and just came back for 6 days. i'm leaving again for 3 months. Before i left for 3 months, i spoke to Diane from Homerton and told her that i was leaving and i will call back for a surgery date when i come back. Today i called in and she informed me that I already got a date. My Pre-op appointment is on 25th November and surgery on 16th December. So i had to cancle the surgery.

Now i am feeling like S**T. I'm feeling so sad that i am actually crying. I waitied for this surgery for 3 years and now when i got a date i had to cancle it.

Anyways, Diane asked me to call back when i come back to UK and then she will give me another date.

Now, About my blood sugar level. Its quite high. and i had to change my medicine from Metformin to Zicron as i had some side effects with metformin.

My question is.....if my blood sugar level is high on the surgery date...will the surgery get cancelled?

i am too concerned about this... please help...

Hi hun

Sorry you had to cancel you date, what is your blood sugar, on my letter my blood sugar had to be not higher than 13 on the morning, so my sugar was 11. When you say high how high is it. I was worried they would cancel my surgery but they never as this is why your blood sugar is high due to your weight.

Thanks for the reply BEX. I am really worried about my blood sugar level. Its between 10-14 and sometimes around 16 (fasting).

Dont worry hun you be fine, mine was always around there, but because on pre op diet it went down, dont panic be fine xxx

Back