• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gurgling

SazzyS

I was wondering if anyone had the same problem as i am noticing right now.
I recently had a fill (my 5th) and i'm feeling lovely restriction, however i keep getting this reacurring gurgling noises in my throat as though i want to burp.
Is this because of a nice tight band? Will it last forever?
Please help

I get that too occasionally...I had last fill about a month ago, restriction is superb too.

I am not worried, I can still eat and drink...if you were struggling with fluids I would say too tight but if you are managing fine, then sounds like you might be there...that magic thing called sweetspot...:D

I had this last night a funny noise in my throat hadn't heard it before.

This all sounds disgusting and unnerving lol.

Don't worry ca-ching, its all very normal. Think of fluid going through a funnel...thats why we sometime make that noise.

gurgling is normal the band is like a sink plughole when the sink empties it makes a noise we banders are the same lol :8855:

haha not sure how i am going to explain that one to people that dont know unless its just me that can hear it lol x

I was wondering if anyone had the same problem as i am noticing right now.
I recently had a fill (my 5th) and i'm feeling lovely restriction, however i keep getting this reacurring gurgling noises in my throat as though i want to burp.
Is this because of a nice tight band? Will it last forever?
Please help

I had a bypass but find if I eat too much or too quickly I get the same sort of noise. I look on it as my body's way of saying slow down with the food. Long as I don't dump....that's my fear..LOL

Back