• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gurgling noises in stomach

claire36uk

Hi all

Not been on here for a few months as had other things on my mind but i am now back again :)

I had my 2nd band fill on friday ( last week ) and today i have noticed that i have got really loud gurgling noises just under my chest, I am struggling to eat anything at the moment as been unwell this week due toa bug but about 1 1/2 hours ago i had a couple of crispbreads which went down fine and this gurgling has started in the last half hour, i wouldnt say i was hungry, any ideas what it is? am i doing anything wrong?

Many thanks Claire x

I am a baby bypasser but a few times i have noticed gurgling sounds from my tummy and have read on here that quite a few people experience the same xx

My stomach gurgles often, but I just ignore it.

Its just your food working its way through the 'plug hole' much like a gurgling sink.

Make sure you eat slowly and chew well so as not to give yourself wind or get something stuck x

Yep sounds like restriction to me - woo hoo. If your struggling to eat beacuse your not hungry have a smoothie or milkshake or slim fast to keep your energy up x

Ha ha it keeps things interesting! Bet they were pleased with your weight loss when you had your fill :D

Back