• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

gutted!!!

chubby funster

Just found out my op has been cancelled! Due in on 7th Feb, now who knows. Absolutely heartbroken, I'd done so well on milk and yogurt too!!! :-(

Aww Im so sorry for you, its so hard when this happens and I have been there so I know how it feels. There is really nothing we can say to make you feel better but Im sending you some massive Manchester (HUGS) XX

Oh goodness me I should think you are! I hope you get a new date not too far away. I think this is everyones dread on here. Chin up if possible sweetheart, I know its hard but your day will come.

Linski xxxxx

I'm so sorry to hear this too. I hope you get your new date asap.
Grace xxx

Aww Angel. I am so sorry. This happens all too often and even when people arrive at hospitals... I am so disappointed for you. Keep in touch with them and good luck for the next date.

Love and hugs xxx

feel so sorry for you. a couple of people i know have had their dates changed but lucky for them their date was brought forward!! must be so frustrating when you have already started diet shame you didnt know beforehand but at least you have a head start with the weight loss- mind you its mainly liver shrinking isnt it keep positive your time will come

Like DC said, been there & done that, so I totally sympathise with you, it really is awful when they cancel as you are so keyed up & in the zone....really hoping you don't have to wait too long before another date xxx

oh what a bummer :( hugs xx

Thank you all of you! Ive been really supported by those around me and your messages. Couldn't have imagined how disappointed I could feel! Well, enjoyed some food today and now on I will stay on the wagon! ;-)

Back