• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Op cancelled !!

mrsfarm2000

Was due to have op on 2nd Feb, and due to Mr Kumar's swift departure it has now been cancelled. Hope his replacements are as well trained as he was !! Don't fancy the local odd jobs man poking around inside me ! Have any other Heartlands patients had their ops cancelled for this reason and what have you been told ?

oh dear, what happened where did he go?

Was due to have op on 2nd Feb, and due to Mr Kumar's swift departure it has now been cancelled. Hope his replacements are as well trained as he was !! Don't fancy the local odd jobs man poking around inside me ! Have any other Heartlands patients had their ops cancelled for this reason and what have you been told ?

:8855: hahaha sorry that bit made me laugh :D

what a bummer though :( i bet theres a few that have been let down, hope you get a new date soon xxx

hopefully the cancellation shouldnt be for too long, check out posts by fuffs, she has been to her WM meeting today and there were 2-3 surgeons training with dr kumar and doing the operations so hopefully they will be taking on the work from now x

Sorry to hear that. You must be gutted. Hope it gets sorted soon Hun x

What a nightmare - you must be gutted! Hope you get a new date (with a fully qualified surgeon lol) asap x

Mr Kumar immigrated to New Zealand to join his wife...
One would have thought a bit of notice would be good....
Good luck to all the people that are still waiting, I am sure it will all work out well.

MissyMustDoIt said:
hopefully the cancellation shouldnt be for too long, check out posts by fuffs, she has been to her WM meeting today and there were 2-3 surgeons training with dr kumar and doing the operations so hopefully they will be taking on the work from now x

Yeah. They told me today he left with no warning. Mr Nijjar has been operating since around 2009 in bariatrics I think and he is going to get signed off.

So sorry to hear your op has been cancelled. It's so upsetting for all you people who were already booked in.

It seems someone's duty of care went out the window! :(

So sorry to hear that both you and Kate are in the samre boat G. I think we are meeting up this weekend for coffee. I shall offer my hefty shoulder then.

Back