• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

RNY Gastric Bypass Gym/Swim & Aquafit my exercise log.

You are doing so well Liz, do you feel lots fitter? XX

:) yes i do feel fitter and i can also feel my body changing and becoming more toned x

Fantastic Liz... you are truly inspirational... so glad the Bypass is helping you on your journey and working so well for you, you are doing so well and certainly are leading the way Angel.

Well done! xxx

aww thanks Bev, i appreciate your support and kind words x

I wish we could bottle your enthusiasm and vitality love! Your latest pic is looking amazing too... well done xxx

What have you been up to today Liz?

Before we know it, with the new found you, you'll be bringing your own fitness dvd out!

I'll be ordering my copy...

Keep us posted xxx

What's on the agenda today everyone?

I'm hoping to do a little on my wii machine, I have to hold and steady myself but I have a good go!

Love and hugs xxx

What have you been up to today Liz?

its 9.20 am and im just on my way out to the gym x

Before we know it, with the new found you, you'll be bringing your own fitness dvd out!

I'll be ordering my copy...

LOL Bev !!!! ;)

Keep us posted xxx

Aqua Fit is 10.30 am today so going to go in the gym before that i will post on my return :)

Liz x

I'm just building up to my routine Liz... and I'll be logging on here every day to keep you updated.

I imagine the aqua fit makes you feel fantastic!

It's been so many years for me, but I'm determined to never say never!

Very well done, seems like the Bypass has been the making of the new you love and very well done.

It's not been an easy ride.

xxx

Wii for me bev

I'm going to do the step plus

I'll be doing the step with you Em.
I hold onto something but have a go...

Let me know how much you achieve.

Love and hugs xxx

I'm just building up to my routine Liz... and I'll be logging on here every day to keep you updated.

yes build up gently and dont over do it at 1st x

I imagine the aqua fit makes you feel fantastic!

its lots of fun while doing it but i feel tired after, maybe thats because im in need of my b12 inj x

It's been so many years for me, but I'm determined to never say never!

Very well done, seems like the Bypass has been the making of the new you love and very well done.

It's not been an easy ride.

my journeys been a complicated one but finally i feel im getting some where x

xxx

im booked in for my 1st ever zumba class on Friday morning........ wish me luck lol im gonna need it ;)

30/03/11

20 mins treadmill
10 pool lengths
45 mins aqua fit class.

2 mins in the tanning thing, i know thats not exercise but i wouldnt mind a bit colour now the nicer weathers on its way :)

Very well done Liz... we're following your Bypass progress and waiting to see what you'll be getting up to next!

Great to see such renewed inspiration.

Love and hugs, keep on chugging! xxx

31/03/11

20 mins treadmill

45 mins aqua fit

ive cancelled zumba tomorrow, me knees r playing dodgy.com :( maybe next week :)

4/04/11

10 pool lengths
45 mins aqua fit class :)

5/04/11

40 pool lengths
45 mins aqua fit :)

i cant wait to get back to the gym. i love to swim. i was told i had to wait about 3-4 weeks before i could start with a gentle swim but then had to wait at least 6-8 weeks before going back to using the exercise machines any advice on this. i dont do anything to strenuos i like to cycle and use the treadmill also the x-trainer and the weights.

i cant wait to get back to the gym. i love to swim. i was told i had to wait about 3-4 weeks before i could start with a gentle swim but then had to wait at least 6-8 weeks before going back to using the exercise machines any advice on this. i dont do anything to strenuos i like to cycle and use the treadmill also the x-trainer and the weights.

around week 6 id say for swimming so the scars are properly healed. just for infection purposes from the pool, even the gp could say if the scars were ok to swim with at week 4 if you wanted to go then.

the tread mill ect would be ok but i please take it easy and bulid up gradually, thats what ive been doing and over the weeks ive tryed to do a little more each time. I do not know about the weights though as ive never used them x

Back