• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

RNY Gastric Bypass Gym/Swim & Aquafit my exercise log.

9/05/11

10 pool lengths ( thats all i had time to do today)

45 mins aqua class

11/05/11

12 Pool lengths
45 mins Aqua class

yes i know im slacking !!!!!

13/05/11

28 pool lengths
& "aquazumba" its a new class and i loved it, as it was perfect for me :)

16/05/11

22 pool lengths
45 mins aqua class.

18/05/11

30 mins treadmill

30 pool lengths.

thanks Julie x

20/05/11

10 mins treadmill
10 mins cross trainer
10 mins rowing
45 mins aquazumba class
25 pool lengths

23./05/11

10 mins treadmill
10 mins rowing
30 pool lengths
45 mins aqua class
30 mins personal training, did boxing as well, 1st time ever and it was good :)

I've been to the gym today and burnt 1277 cals, and managed my first 10min jog

Blimey Sue,

Well done. I was at the gym yesterday and managed 100 cals burnt and thought that was hard. What did you do to accomplish so many burnt?

Last edited:
17/03/11 Well today i have done 20 mins on the treadmill, 18 lengths in the pool and a aqua fit session and is now nackered.com :)

:) I will try harder tomorrow :)

Liz x

i will log on this thread every time i exercise and note the date and whats been done, if im going wrong or anyone wants to input feel free to do so :) x x x[/QUOTE

You are doing amazingly well Liz. I love to see what you do and am going to suggest AquaZumba to my gym.
Do you go to the gym during the day or in the evening and do you eat before or after?

Hiya Suzanne, aquazumba is brilliant fun and 1 of the instructors came up with the idea, suggest it as its quite popular at my gym.

im a off peak member so i attend mornings and stay for the classes im booked in for and do the other work around those class times im usually there between 10 and 1 oclock, i eat my breakfast then go i have lunch on my return in the afternoon x

3/06/11

12 pool lengths
45 mins aqua zumba

Are you ok liz, there seemed to be a big gap in your gym.
ps, just because we dont post, doesn't mean we aren't reading you.
Well done.
I did the gym for the first time last week and ache like heck and got a big blister on my heel, so cant even go for a walk till thats gone lol.
Lynne x

Are you ok liz, there seemed to be a big gap in your gym.
ps, just because we dont post, doesn't mean we aren't reading you.
Well done.

Hi Lynne, im still here i have missed a few of my logs latley but i will start keeping it up again.... im maintaining for now but hoping to change that soon and start shifting a few more pounds in the near future as i feel huge still, and i hoped the bypass would of helped me more than it actualy has done, i will crack on with the exercise and try to consume less calories in the upcoming weeks.
I did the gym for the first time last week and ache like heck and got a big blister on my heel, so cant even go for a walk till thats gone lol.
Lynne x

you will ache when your not used to going to the gym, the more you go the easier it does get, i felt the same way when i 1st started and sometimes i feel the need to have a power nap in the afternoon as i go in the mornings.
Maybe your trainers arnt suited to your feet if there causing you to have blisters, look in to changing them.

:) Why not log in here on my thread once you start having a regular exercise routine as logging it makes u see your achievements in a different light and you may feel more encouraged to attend more often.

Liz x

5/06/11

30 pool lengths

9/06/11

50 pool lengths :)

13/06/11

10 mins treadmill
10 mins rowing
45 mins aqua fit class
10 pool lengths

Back