• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

RNY Gastric Bypass Gym/Swim & Aquafit my exercise log.

Well done I'm sure all your hard work will be rewarded !
My hubby has been great even though he didn't want me to have the bypass and has even said if I could have it reversed he would pay ! But this is because I struggle to get the protein in and he is worried about the long term .
As for his weight I think he has gained about 2 stone in the past year as like you said he eats my left overs, not at home but if we go out for a meal which we do every week he has a large mixed grill and then will eat my meat etc . I don't want him any bigger as his weight always goes to his stomach which is often the way with men . He says he finds it hard at work when bending etc do he has now gone back on the shake diet and we will see ! I think he needs to lose around 3 stone which will still have him borderline overweight but any thinner just doesn't suit him.
I am going up to the local gym today to have a look around I hope to join and maybe get membership for us both but I can't see him going to be honest . I work from home normally from 8am to around 6 but often have to work to about 9 so I need to stop working and start working out !

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

well today 19/03/12 ive started training for the race for life for cancer research, ive done 30 mins tread mill 10 pool lengths and aqua fit class, me and some of the other wls post op girls have decided to do some thing positive and raise money for this really good cause.

if any of you kind people would like to sponser us bariatric girls it would be very much appreciated,

thanks in avance

Liz xxx

Elizabeth Meaney is fundraising for Cancer Research UK

Back