• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Had a bad day :(

lyzzyanne

Happy shrinking bypasser!
Last night I had the first feeling of fullness on my puree stage and I didn't recognise it until too late, so I felt sick but wasn't actually sick. Today I woke up feeling really rough generally feeling sick and horrible and I haven't been able to shake it all day, in fact I have spent most of the afternoon nodding in the chair. I have been drinking milk but can not face anything else.

First shitty day in nearly three weeks so I shouldn't complain

I've been there once or twice and it's not a good feeling at all but remember in the early days you are still swollen so it's harder to tell when you are full. Stick to the portion sizes the hospital told you to have which will hopefully avoid it happening again. Mine suggested the size of a ramekin. Getting a full feeling when eating should kick in over the next couple of weeks, it's great when that happens. I'm sure you will be feeling better by tomorrow and having a day just on milk will give your pouch a nice rest. Take it easy for today and hopefully you will fine tomorrow :) x

Yeah, I have lots of those days but it does get better in time when you learn your new pouch and it's pissy little ways lol
I hope you feel better soon x

Thank you, I think its because I have been so well, its come as a shock.it was cottage cheese, damn you cottage cheese!!!

Back