• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

having a bad day

ill be 4 weeks post op (bypass) tomorrow and have been doing pretty well upto now but last night and today i feel dreadfull. i feel sick, got diarrhoea and feel generally very down. i can only describe how i feel as being like when you are so anxious you have a permanent knot in your stomach and feel physically sick, i have hardly slept and feel quite tearful. im not worried or upset about anything so really cant understand why im feeling like this. could this be linked to my op?:cry:

Sorry to hear this. What have you eaten? Perhaps it's something that your tums not keen on? Or it just could be a simple bug? Do you have a temp? X

Sent from my Galaxy SII using WLSurgery

You don't have the Noravirus do you, I know it's going around like mad here. Other than that. I get days when everything I eat makes me feel sick and I get the runs etc. Sometimes it's because I've eaten something a bit too high in fats ie. a bit too much peanut butter or something.

Hope you're feeling lots better soon Lovely. Wrap yourself up in cotton wool and be nice to yourself for a couple of days. Stick to bland liquids or sloppy purees and take care.

Love Kate x

Thank you, i dont think i have eaten anything thats upset me and aside from the obvious symptoms dont feel physically unwell ie no temp not aching etc. i just really dont feel like myself im all over the place crying for no rational reason, feel like i did when i had my daughter. x

Sorry to hear you're suffering hun! I haven't been there yet so can't give advice but it could just be your body adjusting and you have been through a lot physically so its prob all just catching up with you. Wrap yourself up and make sure you're getting plenty of fluids. Hope you're feeling better soon x

I understand that fat stores hormones as we lose the fat the hormones are released sometimes sending us a bit lady mental!! Someone will explain it better but emotional is OK! Just relax a bit x

Sent from my Galaxy SII using WLSurgery

i feel the same, i just want to cry at the moment.. not helpingtat i have a water infection... but ive been really wobbly the last couple of days x

Back