• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I've had a BAD day!!!

jinkles

:wave_cry:Hi all. Today hasn't been a good day for me at all. I woke up this morning to find one of my wound had re-opened and bled out onto my PJ's, so had to ring the hospital for an outpatient appointment to have it restitched. My fella wouldn't rearrange his already made plans so I had to take my 23mth old with me who has tonsilitus, all she did (God bless her) was cry!!! I then got back home (hubby still out) to find out my boiler had packed in, so I get on the phone to a friend (luckily for me a plumber) to get that sorted. I'm then off to do the weekly shop then after that to pick my eldest up from school. I get back home - still so sign of hubby!! Both kids are now playing up, I'm then ready to loose control and scream. Hubby finally comes in at 6pm and tells me he's back off out at 6.30pm for a game of snooker!!!!!!!!!! So now kids are in bed I'm in on my own feeling like S**t and really tempted to raid the chocolate stash aghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!:wave_cry:

No wonder you've bust a stitch!!! You poor thing. you should be taking it easy your only one week post op! You must ask your hubby for more help or your gona really damage yourself chuck. If your hubby won't help have you any other friends or family that will? You must take it easy, you really must. x

Have to agree with Waynetta, you are doing far too much and it is going to affect your recovery. You have to put yourself first and slow down. Plan ahead were possible, have your shopping delivered instead of going out, and get some help with the baby.

And step away from the chocolate :17729:

Thanks for your messages, I have been on the phone to my mam she is coming to my rescue tomorrow (she lives in worcester) ahhhhh (sigh of relief). I have managed to stay away from the chocolate had a cup of low cal hot choc instead!!! I will be adding to my Gastric band diary soon, just too tired and not in the right mood at the mo. Take care xxx

aww sorry to hear that you have been having such a hard time you must take it more easy, i know its easier said than done when theres kids around.

good old mum to the rescue, thats brill as most men are useless selfish pigs, tell him doc said u have to have more rest so he has to look after the kids sometimes and help you out !!

good luck

liz x

Glad your mum is coming, now I remember why I am single! Hope things improve for you but have to say I would be giving him a swift kick in the whatsits.....take care chick...xx

I think sometimes with men, you have to actually spell out what it is you want them to do (no offence guys)

It does sound like he was very insensitive yesterday though so perhaps you need to actually tell him how difficult it was for you to manage yesterday and tell him you need him to be at home a bit more than usual these next few weeks while you are recovering.

hugs

My ex hubby acted like yours when i'd been in hosp for a major op a few years ago.I ended up bursting a 10 inch scar and having to be restitched, and my mum took over looking after me.:D:D
That and other reasons are why he is now the ex:8855::8855:

Hi Hunny, so sorry to hear that youve had such a bad day.....chin up and like the others say. u Really have to put yourself first and gwt some rest, glad u mum is coming to the rescue. Im lucky in that i go in on tuesday for my opp and my boyfriend although doesnt want me to have the gastric bypass will deffo make sure i do nothing 4 a couple of weeks. Happy weightloss and hope tomorrow is a better day, if not give u hubby a swift kick. wendy

Thanks all for ur replies. I had a lovely relaxing day yesterday. Mum came and cleaned the house made a batch of lovely food for the freezer, then took both my girls out to the local wackywarehouse for an hour. It was bliss !!! My hubby said sorry (called himself a selfish git). He normally isn't a selfish person and we have not had any issues like this before, he said he chose a stupid time to be selfish!! I agreed. x x

Thanks all for ur replies. I had a lovely relaxing day yesterday. Mum came and cleaned the house made a batch of lovely food for the freezer, then took both my girls out to the local wackywarehouse for an hour. It was bliss !!! My hubby said sorry (called himself a selfish git). He normally isn't a selfish person and we have not had any issues like this before, he said he chose a stupid time to be selfish!! I agreed. x x
Glad you are feeling better and hubby has seen the error of his ways! Good luck with your weightloss. Take care. x

:wave_cry:Hi all. Today hasn't been a good day for me at all. I woke up this morning to find one of my wound had re-opened and bled out onto my PJ's, so had to ring the hospital for an outpatient appointment to have it restitched. My fella wouldn't rearrange his already made plans so I had to take my 23mth old with me who has tonsilitus, all she did (God bless her) was cry!!! I then got back home (hubby still out) to find out my boiler had packed in, so I get on the phone to a friend (luckily for me a plumber) to get that sorted. I'm then off to do the weekly shop then after that to pick my eldest up from school. I get back home - still so sign of hubby!! Both kids are now playing up, I'm then ready to loose control and scream. Hubby finally comes in at 6pm and tells me he's back off out at 6.30pm for a game of snooker!!!!!!!!!! So now kids are in bed I'm in on my own feeling like S**t and really tempted to raid the chocolate stash aghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!:wave_cry:

Get a new hubby !!!!!!!

Back