• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Had my 2nd appointment

purplefluffything

Just wanted to share my good news with you all.
I went to the Whittington and had my 2nd appointment but 1st consultation with Mr Sufi, Mr Sufi was absolutly lovely, he really put me at ease, made me feel better when I was close to tears, he was lovely to my Husband and daughter who came with me; But most of all he said yes to surgery he agrees I need surgery and will do it providing all test are good :D I have to have the sleep study then an endioscope to check for hernias and to make sure all is well with my tummy due to all the medication Im on, I am scared at the thought of this test :(.
Also a Echocardiogram He was a little worried when I told him of my puffy ankles (I get this due to side effects of Morphine which is water retension) .
No Bike test or physc.
He wants me to follow a low Fat low carb diet untill I see him next, he did offer the cd.
I just hope all the test comes through sooner rather than later.
When Mr Sufi was telling me what the surgery entails, he said I would have to stay in a few more days than usual due to my pump and pain that my disability give me.
I should have got my next appointment with him in 3 months but because it falls around christmas it has to be January 11th, I really dont mind as it is plenty of time to get through all of these test.

Thats about it, although im sure there is some I forgot;).
Hugs, night everyone xx

Glad to hear you're happy and good luck on the future results :flirt2:

Congratulations PFT

Well done on getting your yes to surgery...Is it the bypass you are going for?

You have to be over the moon...and I'm sure you'll fly through those test with ease...

Look forward to hearing about your journey.

(((hugs)))

Just want to say thank you to everyone for all the support.
I still can't belive Mr Sufi said yes, and yes you need this surgery :D:D
I just remembered why I have not got to have the bike test, its because he can't put me on it due to my dissability problems so its The Echo instead :p.

I feel like I am truly on the way now whoohoo!
Thanks again xx

That is such great news!

Back