• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Had my pre op and now on the milk diet.

ladylite

Well I had my pre op on Friday and immediately started the milk diet.

Needless to say i am starving :(..... LOL only allowed 1.5 litres of milk 2 yogerts and and oxo type drink oh and 1 glass of juice.

I have lost weight already my op is on Monday 24th so only 6 days to go..... gulp:eek::eek:

Good luck on the pre-op. The first few days are the worse but then you'll sail through it. x

Wishing you lots of luck on the pre op diet, I am dreading when my time comes around. Won't be long now before you have the surgery, and then starts the new healthier, lighter and happier life xxxx

I'm also on the milk diet. I have my op Weds 19th May.
It is hard, I'm keeping well away from the kitchen!
When family are cooking I go to bedroom shut the door and read till they've finished and cleared away.
went out this morning and took a litre bottle of milk shake with me so I wouldn't be tempted to go to a cafe and eat.
I'm allowed 2 litres milk, oxo type drink, and sugar free jelly (which is what I use to make milk shake with)
Looking forward to having mash and gravy lol
Good luck
Lyn
x

Sounds like torture lol. Well worth the effort though, try and think slim :D you will be there before you know it X

Once you reach Day Three it gets a lot easier and you lose the hunger and cravings for 'real' food. Stay focussed on the end result, you haven't got long to wait now :D

I'm just starting my third week on the milk diet and it's going ok so far. I've been drinking Chicken Bovril rather than Oxo and it tastes really good!

Not too long now - I bet you're getting excited about the op! xx

hi. I'm an expert on the milk diet after doing 8 weeks of it (over Xmas and new year). it gets a lot easier as time goes bye.
what you have to remember is this is the last time you will feel real hunger (you must remember this feeling, it's the reason your having this op).
hope this helps sue.

well done on op date

good luck with milk diet as everyone says it does get easier

xx

Back