• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Had my RNY..just wanted to say hello!

Silver Shoes

Hello!

I had my RNY on July 30th with the wonderful Dr. Dillemans in Bruges Begium, and I wanted to say hello and introduce myself!

I have been using minimims for some time, when doing CD countless times! And more recently on the low-carb forum.

I first decided to go for the RNY surgery in June after doing loads of research, and here I am today, doing well and glad I am post op!

I am so pleased I decided to have this surgery. I have failed everything else and felt a failure time and time again. Having this surgery will give me a permanent tool to work with to lose the weight and keep it off!

I am 6 days post op, and doing very well. I am managing 1.5 litres of fluid a day and able to eat 3-4 small soft/puree foods a day. My surgeon gives us a slightly bigger pouch, which is more tolerant.

My experience in Belguim was a good one. I cannot praise Dr. Dillemans enough. He is a very charming man, who looked after me very well.

Well, just wanted to say hello to the surgical forum, as I guess this is where I will be from now on!:D

Kelly xxxx

Hi Kelly

Nice to see you posting and well done on the op, happy healing xx

Welcome to Minis Kelly, keep posting to let us know how you are doing and well done on having the op x

Welcome to this part of mini's Kelly, lovely to meet you! Congratulations on taking the first few steps on your journey, and I'll look forward to hearing all about it!

Shel

Hi Kelly,

Welcome to mini's WLS threads! It sounds like you are doing great! Keep posting on here. The gals and guys are great and the support is just priceless!

Alice xx

Back