• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Had my RNY on Wednesday...

Maz0106

Hey everyone,

I had my RNY on wednesday and I was discharged yesterday from hospital, I'm feeling great today. Ifeel I could go shopping lol, I keep reminding myself I have just had major surgery..lol Im sip sip sipping (with difficulty coz I feel so full up) I'm eating/drinking my liquids keeping everything down and no discomfort and to top it off I've now lost 2 stone I'm in the 19s, something I haven't seen for about 6years..lol

All in all really happy with no regrets...already!!!

Just wanted to share with you all how I'm doing.

Take care.
Maz xx

So glad you are feeling so good, l also hope to see you in Wallington, l was made so welcome.Helenx

Thank you I was having a really rough day on this awful milk diet and you have just made me feel a whole lot better with your positivity and reminding me why I'm doing this. X

Brill news - sounds like you're doing really well.

Hi Maz,

Pleased to hear your op went well. All the best for speedy recovery. :)

Sharon

Sounds like you are doing fab! I had mine on Tues, and I just strong armed my best friend into taking me to a shopping centre for the afternoon. It was brilliant - we even had a nice Costa, just like we always have!

Impressed with your weight loss! I was shocked that during my stay in hospital for my surgery, despite having no food for 3 days I was 1lb heavier! They said this is common. Typical.

Well done to u Maz. Think my daughter knows you, did u work in nursery in e learning? My g daughter attended there. You have done amazing xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Well done to u Maz. Think my daughter knows you, did u work in nursery in e learning? My g daughter attended there. You have done amazing

Well done to u Maz. Think my daughter knows you, did u work in nursery in e learning? My g daughter attended there. You have done amazing xx

Hi Cassie, I worked at Just Learning in duppas park, who's your daughter? I sadly don work there anymore, I am now a nursery manager in sanderstead.

Thank you everyone for your lovely words, I'm still doing very well.

Maz xx

Maz. Her name is Laura her daughter is Ella. Think u went to school together? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back