• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hair is getting thin.

ladylite

Well I am famous for my really thick hair. It is so thick that I always have it cut short because it just grows out and have to have it thinned out.

I am due the hairdresser on Thursday and I have noticed that it doesnt seemed to have grown, something that never happens.

I cant say I have noticed losing any, but it also seems a lot thinner. Dont know whether me dyeing it red before I went on holiday had any effect on it.

Any suggestions.

Oh I have exactly the same prob. Always had very very thick long hair but I've lost half of that thickness since my op. Just recently though (10 months post) it's started to grow again...length ways anyway. I'm hoping the thickness will start to come back soon too. I'm just grateful I had so much to start with.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I had some hair loss around 4 months post-op. Mine's thin to start with so I was terrified I'd end up with bald patches but fortunately I didn't suffer badly. On Bev's recommendation I bought some men's Elvive shampoo for thinning hair. My sensitive skin didn't like it and I had to stop using it but I understand it's good.

Now 9 months out I've noticed my hair is growing more and is definitely fuller. Phew ! Good luck Mary. If you're blessed with thick hair to start with hopefully it won't be noticeable. xx

after my op i had my hair cut short into a bob and im glad i did because its starting to fall out and get really thin it also keeps snapping on me so any hair tips would be greatly appreciated.

I've had my long hair cut short into a bob this afternoon. It looks fab! I told the stylist I might suffer some hair loss in the next few months and she kept the layers longer on top which she said will help hide any thinning a bit better.

Well guys i am the same, hair is getting thin, so am i, so i dare not complain, if i have a choice i would rather have thin hair good luck to to us all x

Back