• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Feeling unwell *warning - bit TMI*

Run away now if you don't like yucky bits.

Ok, yesterday I wasn't feeling particularly great and all evening my stomach was grumbling and gurgling. I hadn't eaten anything unusual - dinner was a small amount of couscous plus lemon & coriander hummous. I was lay in bed and feeling generally a bit like rubbish when I had to jump out of bed to go to the loo. I sat on the loo for over an hour and then started to feel sick too. What I threw up was completly undigested food, even though I hadn't eaten for about six or seven hours by this stage.

I'm still feeling 'wrong' today. Sore tum with lots of grumbling going on. I was booked in to have a blood test this morning with the nurse (mainly because I'm having a lot of hair loss). After the test they couldn't stop the bleeding and I had to stay there for an hour until it did stop (normally they have such difficulty getting any blood from me!)

Anybody had anything similar?

Amanda x

Me neither hun, but hope you will be ok, you may just have some bug, perhaps you should ring your doctor.

Good luck Amanda, thinking of you and do hope you are soon feeling much better. Just wanted to send you a humungous hug xxxxx

That sounds horrid hun. Do you still feel ill now?

There might have been a blockage, which may or may not have now cleared. have you eaten anything since you were sick? Are fluids going down OK?

Hope you feel better soon.

Hope you are ok hun, I cant help with any advice just maybe your blood is thinner due to the clexane injections......I dont know how long the effects of them last, but I dont think its very long. Hope you feel better soon XXX

Thanks everyone. I'm sticking to fluids today, mainly water. If I still feel like this later today, I'm going to buzz the hospital. Fingers crossed I'll feel better in a minute x

Hope you are feeling better now.

I hope you feel better soon. You poor thing.

Thanks for all the kind words. I'm still not feeling great so I'm off to see the doctor. x

Poor you, hope the doctor gets to the bottom of it and you feel better soon x x x

Back