• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hair Loss

pumpkin28

I usually suffer from hair loss when I am stressed. My hair is naturally very fine which also runs in the family unfortunately. However, a couple of years ago, my gynaecologist had prescribed some natural pills for hair loss and I am telling you, it works.

I seem to be reading a lot of posts concerning hair loss post-op (and I am freaking out big time about this) and want to tell you that if you can obtain these pills they are really good. the bad thing is that i do not know if you can find them in the UK. I get them from Europe but I am sure you can obtain them online.

The name of these pills is Pantogar and the website is Pantogar - Pantogar

you need a good couple of months for them to work, so one box is not enough. I take them 3 times a day. Morning, afternoon, evening. I mean, a doctor prescribed them (over the counter) so it is not a gimmick like other stuff on the market.

So, I hope that these will help you as much as they did for me in the past.

They are not medicine but herbal still still talk to a medical person before taking them - dont want to kill anyone lol

x

Back