• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hair Loss

siana58

Ok so getting loads of protein down my neck and taking vitamins, what else can people recommend re hair loss? Mine is getting noticeably thinner and its starting to worry me...

My dietician told me exactly that - protein and vitamins! She said it will reverse itself in time - we'll see!

Sorry I don't have any pearls of wisdom but perhaps someone who's further down the line will pop by with a few :)

I don't believe it's preventable. I had a bit from about 3 months out to 7 months but then it stopped of its own accord. Some get it worse than others but don't be alarmed it will stop!

If you are open to alternative treatments then massaging oil of rosemary into your scalp prior to a wash may help. Swapping shampoos, maybe even to a baby shampoo and also taking vitamin B complex. That increases blood supply to the scalp and nourishes the nerves, stimulating them to grow. It won't be an overnight success but worth trying perhaps??

Or get dreads! :D Natural dreads don't shed hair so it looks fuller in volume!

Back