• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hair

carol150

past my goal down to 11st
hi anyone tell me how to stop my hair from falling out please my hair dresser said it is normal this time of year but i don't think it is on my pillar in the bath what can i take to stop it please

hmmmm they do say its a side effect of wls hey, i hear b vitamins and zinc is very good, tho if its all over your pillow in a morning id just take a trip to docs sweets and see if there s something they can give you?..... try not to stress tho as that will agrivate the problem even more xxx

The hair loss is normal at about 6 months out hun...ask your GP to look at your blood levels, but for a normal WLS hair loss issue, they prescribe (and it has to be prescribed for the strenght) Zinc and Selenium x

Mine's dropping too... not horrendously (yet) but it's definitely not a normal level of shedding :cry: I've been prescribed zinc since the op and I'm taking Silica. My iron levels are high and my GP said that would help.

Reactions: Bev
Hi everyone... I can't really help, but would like to suggest a shampoo that helped me through chemotherapy recently and that is a grey bottle of Elvive for Men... Hair Strengthening shampoo, thickener and conditioner. Used regularly it really helped me through a bad spell of hair thinning... around £4 something from ASDA.

Love and hugs and hope this helps someone xxx

Ooh, thanks Bev ! I must get some. (Wonder if I can get some in a French supermarket at the weekend ??)

Not sure... it's in other supermarkets too... persevere with it... it can help...have a great time Rose... was only thinking of you a few minutes ago, so glad to have caught up before you leave... keep safe and enjoy yourselves... much love xxx

Not sure... it's in other supermarkets too... persevere with it... it can help...have a great time Rose... was only thinking of you a few minutes ago, so glad to have caught up before you leave... keep safe and enjoy yourselves... much love xxx

:thankyou: I've got to buy some shampoo when I get there anyway so will try and find this one.

All packed ! Just have to get the cats into the cattery first thing in the morning, then chuck everything in the car and drive down to Dover. I might get online next week as the first gite we're staying in has wifi :)
:flowers:

Have a lovely holiday Rose.

Linski xx

Back