• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

so annoyed!!

candie

fabby not flabby :)
I had just tried some clothes on in a shop today and was coming out of the changing room, and putting my coat on when I heard the shop assistant say "i bet you have dogs".I turned around and she was looking at the back of my cardi, which I then realised had loads of hairs on, as my hair is falling out again like mad.
So I said "actually yea I do have dogs but it's not dog hair , it's my hair cos it's falling out" and she said "you're a bit young for that, what's wrong with you?"
The bloody cheek of it!!I didn't explain what was wrong, or why my hair was falling out, but how insensitve was she!!!:eek::eek:
My ex was with me and he was livid!!I feel shocked and kind of upset, but probs am over reacting:(:(

Some people dont think before they speak x

No Candie you are not over reacting she was ignorant and rude! I sure hope you didn't make any purchases after that!

No Candie you are not over reacting she was ignorant and rude! I sure hope you didn't make any purchases after that!
No hun!!We just stormed out, I was sooo embarrassed.what if i'd had cancer or alopecia?It's bad enough losing my hair like this but............:mad::mad::mad:

The ignorant cow!!! :grumble:
How bloody dare she even nearly comment!!! Fair enough if she thought it, but to actually say something to you!! I would complain about her to her boss, she shouldnt be working with the public if she cant even treat them well!!
Argh I am SO annoyed for you!!
Steph xx

The ignorant cow!!! :grumble:
How bloody dare she even nearly comment!!! Fair enough if she thought it, but to actually say something to you!! I would complain about her to her boss, she shouldnt be working with the public if she cant even treat them well!!
Argh I am SO annoyed for you!!
Steph xx

You know what, i agree with Steph. I would either go back or ring and speak with a manager about her.

Her public relations are going to do nothing for business in this time when people are struggling and fighting for customers...

I agree with what others have said and complain about her, she was so rude! It's lost the shop a sale and that will hit them where it hurts, their wallets.

yes go back or write a letter if you dont want to go back in she needs the boot cheeky mare!!!! How very rude of her!!

That was out of order Sally and I think I would have told her to mind her own business. If it was'nt enough to shut her up after you telling her it was you who was losing YOUR hair she had the nerve to ask you what was wrong with you???? Rude and inconsiderate to your feelings and should be repremanded for itxxxx

Some people are down right rude..

'manners cost nothing but still people forget they are there!!'

Chin up though chick!
x;)x

Back