• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hair falling out 7 months post surgery would it be safe to dye it

Sarah4darren2913

So I'm 7 months out lost nearly 7 stone and my hair is falling out I really wanna dye my hair but don't want to do it if it's going to make me go bald any advice help:cry:

My hair is doing the same, more like ends breaking off around my temples and back I was told best not to colour as it might "shock" the hair when it's already struggling just cut it short and regular maintenance and look at your diet but it will grow back it's just part of WLS hope that helps a little

No it doesn't always fall out. I was told to follow the high protein rule, take all vitamins and drink plenty....

Thanks for that info. I have a lot of hair, so hopefully if it does come out, it won't look too bad, but if there's a way to avoid it, obviously, I'd prefer to avoid it! I'll take the protein and vitamin advice when it comes to it.

Obviously I'm worried also however I think its personal everyone is different and it does happen x

Back