• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

HAIRMARE !!!!!!!!!!

Danielle <3

I am 5 month post bypass and just these past few weeks av noticed my hair thinning, I was aware this could happen so I knew it was coming however I have really thin hair anyway so I think it looks worse, I have bleach blonde shoulder length hair ( bleach aswell) which doesn't help, so I ride it out and end up looking like terry nutkins love child or do I do a miley and go for an edgy crop start again ??? Any advice would be appreciated ??? Before I end up doing a brittany. Whaaaaaaaa :( x

I ended up getting it chopped as it was like rat tails in the end up & hairdresser thought I needed a new look anyway to go with the new me. I have had long hair since my mid twenties so it was a bit of a bite the bottom lip and gulp moment but I love my hair now :)
Ohhh and it does eventually stop ..mine us thickening up nicely again

I left mine for ages and it looked terrible. I def suggest getting it chopped, I just did and it looks so much better. It will start to regrow from after a year out, more and more as time goes on. If you can stand it I'd use a semi permanent brown colour until it gets stronger again, I stopped dying mine for a year as it fell out. I'm 18 months out now and it's getting much stronger and just dyed it again. It's frustrating but worth it.

I had mine cut too and went again last weekend to a place I'd never been to but where my son's friend works. They came up with all sorts of suggestions for short, fine hair. X

Hi I have gone from shoulder length hair to a really short half an inch pixi cut! I have always had fine hair but needed it short as it got finer.
Love it now! New me.
Go for the chop!

I'm 7 moths out now and mine as stopped falling out and I've noticed re growth. I'm booked in the hairdressers next Saturday to get at least 5 inches off as it looks terrible. I already had thin hair but it's so thin and patchy now, I'm looking forward to their suggestions re style.

Thanks dolls think I will go for a edgy pixie crop eeek am nervous but its only hair and it will grow eventually I hope sooner rather than later. I've had short hair before but I had a fat face so it never looked good I hope with my thinner face I can work the short do :D I cant do brown its took me an age to get this blonde however I might have to put a semi over it until its calmed down xx Thanks for all the advice I really appreciate it, il update my new do as soon as its done x

Back