• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Half Way There...

Mrs Quiggle

Well I've made it to half way. To say I'm over the moon is an understatement. It only comes off a pound at a time every few weeks now but that's ok, I'm in this for the long haul and at least I know that by sticking to the rules I will stay there this time instead of putting it all back on again.

Love Kate x

fantastic Kate, well done :) xxx

Oh wow well done! That's such an achievement!x

That's excellent. Great acheivement

well done

Can I also register that I'm just over half way? Lost 36lbs, and about 35 to go. Oh it says 30lbs to go on my sidebar!! In ten weeks that's not bad by my reckoning!

well done thats fantastic! and I bet your feeling great xx

ooh thats so good Kate.... you need a half way there badge lol xxx

Great news....I was over the moon too when I realised Half of all that excess baggage was gone for good.

Congratulations and I hope the second half is gone just as quickly x x

Well done Kate and Ruthie... exciting times huh? :)

Well done Kate and Ruthie, amazing progress :D

Great achievement hunni :)

Great news Kate well dun ;-) x
Also
Great news ruthie well dun :) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Well done Kate, it seems like only yesterday that you had the drama with the cancellation - how time flies!

You will have to put a request in at Tim's next gig for 'Livin' on a Prayer' to be dedicated to his rapidly shrinking wife x

Well done to leather clad Ruthie too! You are both inspirations although I'm far from half way there ..... yet!

Well Done Kate that's great news keep up the good work xx

Back