• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Week 7 weigh-in

slimmerkay

Well I only lost 1.5lb this week. Shouldn't say ONLY. I lost 1.5lbs this week! But I only mark down full pounds so I've left it as only 1lb (that way I'll benefit from the half a pound next week ;)).

I actually thought it was going to be a stay the same week so I suppose I'm happy with 1.5lbs.

Ha, ha!! Sorry to laugh but our weeks see to mirror each others. You are down & I'm down. You're naughty & I'm naughty etc.

I've just weighed myself & could have thrown my wii fit out of the window 'cos I've only lost 1.5lb.

Boo hoo :cry:

Although I know its my fault as I have to up my protein & fluids.

I know I would be like you, so I can't get weighed weekly, I would be sobbing every week:D

Good plan re wiifit tho, going to get weidhed on it now to compare with Boots! Save me 5-p per month anyway haah!

Same here Jacci. Protein just makes me feel icky at the moment. I love egg but lately they turn my stomach. And this week I had a few naughties so I can only blame myself :(

Let's make a vow to each have a good week this coming week?

Wish I had the willpower to stay off the scales Dell but I have them in the house :(

Plus I haven't excercised this week with it being half term. Another excuse to tag on lol.

Same here Jacci. Protein just makes me feel icky at the moment. I love egg but lately they turn my stomach. And this week I had a few naughties so I can only blame myself :(

Let's make a vow to each have a good week this coming week?

Yeah, put ur right hand up & solemnly vow to be good. Increase our protein & fluid intake. Also not to be too naughty ;)

I've managed to have protein drinks but this week its made me feel sickly too.

I know I would be like you, so I can't get weighed weekly, I would be sobbing every week:D

Good plan re wiifit tho, going to get weidhed on it now to compare with Boots! Save me 5-p per month anyway haah!

I hate doing into to town which is what I would have to do to get weighed each week. So I stick with my wii fit :D

Glad your ok with the weight loss karen well done love, at least its off and not on xxx

Don't be down hearted girls. We have weeks where the weight loss slows. It's the body's chance of catching up and having a breather. It's all going downwards, hang on to that. Hugs xxxxxxxx

Well done all of you. You should be proud of yourselves and your achievements so far. It has taken us years to put on the extra pounds, so even a . of a llb loss is still a great achievement.

love

Rebirthxx

Back