• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Finally the slow loser, loses! ..........

joanne7271

Shrink me please x
Whoop, so happy today, got weighed this morning (my ritual is every Sunday)
I have lost 3lb! Being a slow loser and losing 1-2lb then stlling for a couple of weeks at a time, I am over the moon.

I started walking 4 n half miles, three times a week and thought whats the point as I was still sticking! Well it looks like it is finally paying off.

Its great when you get a boost in the right direction......... gives you the momentum to keep exercising. I was never a great exercise person anyway but I could learn to love it at this rate lol.

So, for all those slow losers, dont lose faith and keep going. Try a bit of exercise, (whatever you are capable of) it really does pay off.

Jo xx

Good Luck Sharon, keep us posted when u get yr op x

Well done you! I too had a rotten stall over the month of June - it can be very disheartening to see only a 1 pound loss over a week.

This week and last it's been 3 and 4 lbs each week - hurrah.

I do remind myself that any loss is still a loss and if I am losing slowly at least it gives my body and skin time to catch up!

Hope the lbs keep dropping away for you.

Well done Joanne. You are doing so well so don't despair I'm a big staller too but luckily I initially lost big too. To be honest though "slow & steady" is so much better as it's a bit kinder on the skin. We all get there in the end ;) x

Well done, so glad it's possible for us slow losers to lose more than just a pound here and there. I still need to up my exercise so thanks for the kick to start it

Thanks peeps, to be honest the only time I put on was before my tmi (which incidentally has started big time as never had a natural one for the last 22 years lol)........... anyway, it just a bit disheartening when u lose nada.

Think once u get over the op n first few weeks u really get into your new lifestyle and think ok, am I doing something wrong?, am I eating too much? am I eating the right things? etc etc. You drive yourself crazy and it is only sites like this and the wisdom of other post oppers that keep you sane some days.... it has for me anyway.

Take care all and I love reading all your stories, keeps me going xx

Back