• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Handheld blender vs food processor?

MayraF

Hello lovelies! Sorry if this is a silly question :)

I am preparing for my bypass on the 16th, and i have a food processor with a blender. Is it worth getting one of those handheld blenders as well or should i be ok with the food processor? It has a small container that can be used to blend small amounts of things, but was wondering if the handheld one will be more useful. After your op, which did you use and if you had both items, which did you use the most?

Thanks in advance :)

I have both (but my food processor one is just with big container for blending) so i bought a hand held/stick blender as i felt i will need it. I am on liquid stage atm. Use it everyday (to blend my soups, to blend/mix in my protein powder into soups for added protein) and i am sure it will be the best thing in the world for puree stage too. Because i am one of those people who get bored of food easily if you eat it a few times in a row.. I
Dont have a freezer that i could blend a bulk and then freeze the rest for future.. So i knew/know i will need to blend very small amounts at a time. :)

Back