• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Happiness is.............

lyzzyanne

Happy shrinking bypasser!
Going to Matalan and buying a size 16 fitted jacket, even better than that the jacket was in the sale and reduced from £35 to £10 and then half price today so a bargain fiver!!!

THink I need to go to matalan!

I have had a bit of a spend up this morning, Matalan was good also got a lime green t shirt for £3.50 and a pair of white flatties for a fiver.
Primark had a bright pink Cardigan I have a bit of a cardigan fetish at the moment.
During the week I got a beautiful dress from Ebay, a Jacques Vert posh frock which I will wear for our Wedding Anniversary, our local church have invited us to celebrate our 30 years at a celebration Mass at Westminster Catherdral, I'm really looking forward to going !

You know I refuse to go into Evans. Have done since I could fit into George clothes. Now starting to realise I can go into most stores!

Yvessa I am so looking forward to being able to walk past Evans and on to Asda / Primark etc. I am grateful that one high street retailer provided clothing for large women but I am and will remain eternally bitter that I was forced into paying well over the odds for poorly made clothes just because they knew I had little or no choice.

Yvessa I am so looking forward to being able to walk past Evans and on to Asda / Primark etc. I am grateful that one high street retailer provided clothing for large women but I am and will remain eternally bitter that I was forced into paying well over the odds for poorly made clothes just because they knew I had little or no choice.

Yep. Evans should have supported its customer base. But like you sick of paying loads for something that looked like a bright orange tent. Now I think £18 for a dress is expensive!

Well all the local Evans have closed not sure if it was because I am no longer shopping there!!!
I am a mad obsessed clothesaholic now.
I went out again this afternoon and bought another jacket and skirt for less than ten quid!!

The only thing I don't like is that there isn't a 'middle length skirt anywhere, they are all long, or those daft short at the front long at the back styles which don't really suit a fifty something 'lady'!!!

well done you !

I'd some jeans I bought ages ago and could never really fit into. They fit nicely now... I'm resisting buying new clothes until I drop a bit more so I can bin all the winter type stuff and move on to some summer type wear I might get longer wear out of.

Meantime, same stuff keeps cycling washing machine and dryer

This thread is really encouraging. I too am tired of going to Evans, but will have to do until I lose more weight. Never mind, have lost 6 kg in the last 10 days so I'm amazed and I'm sure I can walk past Evans myself soon. :)

I too can't wait to shop in 'normal' shops but I must say I've recently discovered 'Yours' clothing and they have amazing sales etc and the clothes are loooooaddssss cheaper than Evans!

I have been on eBay lately and the feelin when I search for my size and I'm getting river island and next and papaya is fantastic! Even some designer brands! I always wanted to wear per una from m and s - bought a per una skirt the other day

I always wanted to wear per una from m and s

Me too! Clothes dont normally get me going, but I've looked at the per una stuff and every time I felt quite sad I couldn't fit into them. Well last week I tried a skirt and top - yay they fitted in the size 20 (skirt) and 22 (top). Didn't buy, as this is something I'm saving up for once I reach wherever I'm going end up (size 14 would be nice). I also want to get some Monsoon stuff
I remember my mum saying to me when I was about 12, that if I lost 2 stone she would buy me £100 of clothes - I wonder if I can get her to cough up now, HAHAHA.
My bank holiday job for today, is to get my 3 huge boxes of stored clothes from out of the cellar, and bag them up for charity. I haven't been this size since I was 16, so I know nothing will fit.

I have loads of clothes if any1 is interested? From size 22 down xxxx

Got a laundry basket full of 18's here for the takenings just transport or postage may be the problem. Any ideas I am in Preston

Back