• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I could cry with happiness......

J-Mo

I ordered a jumpsuit in a size 16 from Miss Selfridge to go to my posh awards do next Friday. I ordered it I thought then thought afterwards that there's no way I'll get into it!! I even ordered a size 16 blazer to go with it & for good measure I ordered a lovely white vest top in a size 14.

Well they were delivered today & guess what!!!!????

THEY FIT

I'm honestly grinning from ear to ear & could cry with happiness. Never in a million years did I think I'd be this size again.

Woooo hooooo

What a start to the week-end. Just a pity I'm working all week-end, never mind I'll make up for it next week-end....

yipppeeeee you must feel a million dollars well done you xx

Hah!!! See you ARE doing this!!!! Well done lovely lady xxxx Have fun being a glamourpuss!

Awww Im soooooo chuffed for you :D Its not always been an easy journey for you up to now but at least now you can see how well its working...well done hun, you will look and feel brilliant!! :D XX

Fan-flippin-tastic! I'm so happy for you. It's great news.
Grace xxx

I could cry for you... I know just how much this has meant to you Jacci and feel as though we have all been through every step together... amongst other ups and downs in life...

ANGEL I am over the moon for you... now go and have a great weekend and dress up with great confidence....

Love and hugs as always xxx

Jaqui I bet u look a million dollars Hun carnt wait to see the pics!! Have a fab night u deserve it, good for u xxx

Thanks again everyone!! I'm still on a high..

Take care & have a great week-end every one of you ;)

What a wonderful post, the joy is just screaming out! I am so pleased for you...and I hope this high lasts until your do (next Fri, was it?) so you have an absolutely fabulous night, 'coz you deserve it honey xxxx

Yes, my do is Friday 26th & then my Xmas party the week after!! I promise to post some pic's....

well done hun x

Back