• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Happy Birthday Dotty!!!!!

Well today was my official birthday lol :D Ive been to the Trafford Centre and treated myself and got some lovely pressies too....I had a chicken leg from Nando's (they call it a quarter chick as if your getting a lot, they are the size of pigeons lol) and just picked at it a bit...then had my babybell light instead lol. Hubby and chick had McDonalds and I was bothered about any of it :D Would have been very easy to pick a chip up and dip it in the sauce without thinking though!
Im having my feet in the foot spa soon, then using all my new Protect and Perfect creams and being pampered :D Lovely!! XX

A Real Happy Birthday xxx

Jacqui - Happy Birthday for today xxxxx
:birthday: :candle1: :bday:

Glad you enjoyed your day out and got some lovely pressies.

Relax this evening doing your tootsies - followed by a small glass of wine!
:party0036:

Love and Best Wishes Kat xxx

Thanks Kat :D Dunno about the wine lol....never liked it when I could have it urrggghh! Ill have a nice milkt coffee instead ;) XX

Happy Birthday missus. Hope you have a good one xx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOTTY XXX

Hope you have had a great day today my dear Friend... sending love and hugs always xxx

:talk017::talk017::talk017:

:553::553::553::553::553::553::553::553::553::553:

Glad your enjoying your birthday lovey...enjoy the rest of your evening pamper session. Lots of love to you xxx

hope youve had a brill day and your fam has spoiled you rotten, loadsa luv from meee xxxx

Thanks lovelies :D I have just had my feet in the foot spa and at the same time cleansed my face and put my new creams on :D Lovely XX

sounds luvley jacqui - have you had every1 running round after you today

Oh yes ;) I cant even remember how many times ive said "its my birthday!" to them all lol.....they are sick to death of me! :D XX

Sorry I'm so late, but very very Happy Birthday Dotty.
Grace xxx

Back