• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

happy days

serenitylove

thanks to an hour a day on the wii fit in a week iv lost 7lbs as apposed to my normal 2!! really given me a boost i feel even healther and for fist time in 5 years iv just dropped below 20stone albiet by half a pound lol . and i got my next fill in 4 weeks ready for school hols which iv pinpointed as a danger time for me as im home all day and more likely to pick:D:D

Wow, that's really good Serenity. You would recommend the wii fit? Is it hard to keep motivated with it? I have been toying with the idea of getting one but know that I have a limited attention span for such gizmo's - even if I quite enjoy something....

Wow, that's really good Serenity. You would recommend the wii fit? Is it hard to keep motivated with it? I have been toying with the idea of getting one but know that I have a limited attention span for such gizmo's - even if I quite enjoy something....

i love mine as it records your weight sets goals and does a chart so you can see progress there are so many diff games and also a step one that you can do while watching tv i am also loving the yoga which suprised me

thats great well done ! i have a wii but not a wii fit, i must invest in one x

Well done on your weight loss,i must admit i have been contemplating buying a wii as i have heard how good they are, and you have the luxury of being in own front room.:D.

I have bought a exercise trampoline and weights but i am not sure how long to leave it before i start exercising,think i might give it a try next week.

Thankyou serenitylove your a inspiraton.

well done! x

i love mine as it records your weight sets goals and does a chart so you can see progress there are so many diff games and also a step one that you can do while watching tv i am also loving the yoga which suprised me

Thats fantastic serenitylove could you tell me what the wheight limit is for the wii fit. many thanks janey:):):)

Hi I bought a wii fit thinking I didn't weigh as much as I do. Sadly I have not been able to use it yet but can't wait until I can. After having a go on mine my sister went and bought one and she is completely addicted she goes on it everyday for at least half an hour, she even gets up at 6.30 to get her session in before she sorts her little girl. My boys love going on our one my eldest especially loves it.

Back