• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Happy Easter!

Mrs Quiggle

Hope you're all having a good Easter. I've been to church and cooked breakfast for 44 of the congregation then had the Easter service which was lovely. No one wanted any lunch when we got home so they're just having hot cross buns and a cuppa and I'm having a selection of smoked salmon, prawns and smoked mackerel with a couple of ryvitas. No chocolate eggs for me I'm pleased to say, don't even fancy one, in fact the mere though of greasy sweet chocolate makes me feel a bit iffy. Roast lamb and In-laws for dinner. And I lost 2lb when I weighed in this morning so I'm a happy Easter Bunny :D:D:D

Kate xxx

a busy productive morning , be nice to go have your dinner cooked for you :)

well done to you xx happy easter xx

What a lovely Easter your having Kate!

Happy Easter to you too x

Rost lamb and in laws for dinner, bet you cant manage a whole in law though!! :8855:
Happy easter kate

Kim

Happy Easter everyone, congratulations on the weightloss Kate :) xxx

Oh I misunderstood , I thought you were going to them , obv the other way round , not so good :(

Well done mrs.Quiggle good weight loss and well done doing your bit at church they will have done the same at my church, but i wasn't there, went for the open air service on Good Friday all the churches come together and walk from our church onto the town green with the cross. My husband works on a Sunday and I do housework and make dinner, we had my son and his girlfriend coming for lunch and their little puppy its alittle westy she's cute, I have just been pout for a very long walk with a friend of mine which we do each Sunday to blow away the cob webs and walk of my minute dinner, and its a Happy Easter to me now. Hope youve all had a good day have had lots of texts from church friends this morning, think one year I would like to make the pilgrimage from Holy Island to Sea Houses. Its a shame that some people don't know what Easter is all about. For some its just Easter eggs. xx

Well done in your loss and for being so productive :D

Well done mrs.Quiggle good weight loss and well done doing your bit at church they will have done the same at my church, but i wasn't there, went for the open air service on Good Friday all the churches come together and walk from our church onto the town green with the cross. My husband works on a Sunday and I do housework and make dinner, we had my son and his girlfriend coming for lunch and their little puppy its alittle westy she's cute, I have just been pout for a very long walk with a friend of mine which we do each Sunday to blow away the cob webs and walk of my minute dinner, and its a Happy Easter to me now. Hope youve all had a good day have had lots of texts from church friends this morning, think one year I would like to make the pilgrimage from Holy Island to Sea Houses. Its a shame that some people don't know what Easter is all about. For some its just Easter eggs. xx

Sounds like a good Sunday to me. My husband and son carried the cross this year in the walk through the village to the memorial. Yes it's good to remember that Jesus is the reason for the season. :D

Back