• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

happy happ happy

blondelozzie

:D
sooooooo happy lost 21lb since start of pre-op!
very pleased with that and i tried on a dress for my dear uncles upcoming funeral and it looks great! never worn it before cos it looked awfull but thought id give it a try just to see and it hangs lovely! my uncle will be smiling down at me saying his money for op was well spent :sigh:
i keep getting a bad 'stitch' like pain in my left side under rib cage, is this part and parcel of it all? im also getting pain in my left shoulder can this be wind still? i never got much after op so dont know?
The 21lb weight loss is worth the pain tho :D

I'm a bypasser so of course my pain might not be for the same reason, but up until this last few days I've had a similar pain, it seems to have gone just about now though.
Congrats on the weight loss that's a great amount to lose already!
Em xxxx

Well done hunny, and yes I'm sure your uncle is smiling down on you x

Oo am glad am not the only one with pain in my left side it been 17 day since had band and it still here like a stitch.

Really well done 21lb is amazing u should be very very proud
Ur uncle is smiling down on u and what a better way then to see such a great result

Lisa x

A good loss and am glad that the dress is fitting.

Want to say Im sorry for your loss. I hope that you are blessed with special memories to always keep him close.

Kat x

Well done. Keep up the good work.

I am sorry for your loss of your Uncle, but, yes he will be smiling down on you, always.

Best wishes

Chrissy x

Well done you and thoughts are with you at this time. T xxx

I have had bypass rather than band, done by mr el Hassani too almost 6 weeks ago and I still get pain on my left side under my rib cage every so often, might be something simple, but best to get it checked. Congrats on the weight loss, as you say your uncle would be very proud,
Xxx

Sorry to hear about your uncle hun but as you say I'm sure he's smiling down on you delighted with your loss and will keep doing so as you continue losing xxx

Sarahj2710 said:
I have had bypass rather than band, done by mr el Hassani too almost 6 weeks ago and I still get pain on my left side under my rib cage every so often, might be something simple, but best to get it checked. Congrats on the weight loss, as you say your uncle would be very proud,
Xxx

I spoke to thg they said it prob trapped wind the pain :-(

Back