• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Happy happy happy

:bliss:wooo hooo gr8 news congratulations :bliss:

liz x :)

congratulations

Irene x

:DWell done Linda, can't wait to be a loser too;)

Well, look at you! Your BMI is racing downwards, soon you'll be under 30!! I am excited for you - Well Done!

Nic;)

:superwoman: :happy096: :banana dancer: :party0019: :party0049: :party0016: :bananalove: :smiley1842: :happy036: :bliss:

That totally rocks!!! I am so happy for you :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Thanks PG and lizzie...and anyone else I may have missed....I had my TOTM also and pre surgery would gain 7lb so I am well chuffed...xx

way to go Linda - not been posting much lately so I can see a huge difference in your ticker - what amazing progress!! I am in the 14 stone bracket now too - bet you beat me to 13 stone something the way you are flying!! Have a great Christmas and congratulations on your progress so far xxx

way to go Linda - not been posting much lately so I can see a huge difference in your ticker - what amazing progress!! I am in the 14 stone bracket now too - bet you beat me to 13 stone something the way you are flying!! Have a great Christmas and congratulations on your progress so far xxx

Thanks Ali, still no one in work has commented at all.....my clothes are hanging off me now.....they know I am dieting and not "ill" but it would kill them to give a compliment......lol....nowt as queer as folk so they say...xx

Back